Monday 23 January 2012

Hip Hop Monday Blues


Since Monday and I are no longer on speaking terms, I've decided to retreat my awkward ass into the safety of the blogosphere.  Who knew champagne cupcakes could produce a bit of a hangover???  (Note to self: Do not chug the remainder of the bottle when finished baking) I have decided that due to lack of sleep and hair so frizzy it could be housing mini sausages, today's blog will be a random compilation of "Things that make me laugh".  Feel free to add some of your own in the comment section, as I am looking for laughs where I can get them today. 


  • Jiggly people on bikes...especially if they are appropriately dressed in spandex or neon...with fanny packs that turn into windbreakers.  (A lost fashion staple if you ask me)


  • My dog snoring like an epileptic pig on steroids..

  • Mini bananas, sausages, zucchinis, pogos...pretty much all phallic foods.


  • Awkward Family Photos (For an even better giggle, go through your "special" relatives facebook pictures and submit a few...



  • The memory of my venus flytrap eating himself...`




  • My old hip hop dance outfits from middle school...sequined, sparkly and lycra...and when I really  need a pick me up, I'll try them on....trust me, no one needs to see their 30 year old self in a grade 6 dance costume...but it sure does make for a jolly snicker) 
*************************************************************************


The recipe of the day is a dessert coffee with a kick.  I found it on a fabulous site called  "CoffeeFair" and it sure does help the Monday grumpiness. I highly suggest making this to get through your day. 


The Golden Irish (kind of sounds like something kinky you don't ever want to picture anyone engaged in right?)


What you need:

  • 4 oz coffee (mmmmmm)
  • 1/4 oz Triple Sec
  • 1/4 oz Amaretto
  • 1/4 oz Irish Cream
  • 1/4 oz hazelnut liqueur
  • Dash of cinnamon Schnapps  (HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG WITH 5 KINDS OF ALCOHOL???)

Just stir all these orgasmic bad boys together and enjoy!!!!  (Responsibly of course, I wouldn't recommend cutting your own hair or doing the dogs makeup after a swig of this heavenly concoction)


I'm always looking for new and fabulous alcohol infused recipes, so if you have a favourite you'd like to share, please feel free to share and I'd be more than happy to feature it on my next blog entry!  (Any excuse to drink right?)


Quote of the Day from "Up All Night":


"Get this &$^&#* snowsuit off of me, I feel like I'm being raped by a sleeping bag!!"-Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment